MR.DIY, the country’s largest one-stop shop home improvement retailer, is set to make it rain with exciting deals and thrilling promos this June. What a fitting way to welcome the rainy season!
From June 30 to July 2, MR.DIY will be celebrating the Grand Opening Event of its 15 new branches across the country. MR.DIY customers can now avail of over 18,000 products from these locations:
● Tanauan, Leyte
● 999 Caloocan
● Floridablanca, Pampanga
● Brookes Point Palawan
● Daan Bantayan, Cebu
● Malaybalay, Bukidnon
● Bongabong, Oriental Mindoro
● Taytay, Palawan
● Lucena 2
● Gapan, Nueva Ecija
● Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental
● San Francisco Villanueva, Butuan
● Dolores, Samar
● SM City Rosario
● Suntin Mart Caloocan
On top of that, special deals will spice up lucky shoppers’ buying experience during the Grand Opening. Anyone can test their luck with the following exciting promos:
● Day 1 to 3 Promo: FREE Rainbow Umbrella or water bottle at min. P500 spend
● Day 2 to 3 Lucky Shoppers Promo: Get a mystery gift when you meet the P1,000 minimum spend
Indeed, when it rains, it pours! If you think you’ve heard the best of it, there is something more from Mr.DIY!
Aside from the Grand Opening Event promos, lucky MR.DIY shoppers can still get a chance to score an all-expense 3D/2N super family or barkada trip to Bangkok! Revenge travel is real because at MR.DIY, you can shop now and get that dream vacay to the Land of Smiles soon. Plus, the lucky winner can also get P5,000 worth of MR.DIY vouchers.
To join the Shop Now, Bangkok Soon! Raffle Promo, follow these simple steps below:
● Spend P500 and above in a single receipt at any MR.DIY outlet within the promo period.
● Scan the QR code or log in to https://bit.ly/MRDIY-TripToBangkok
● Complete the online form by filling in all the details: name, email address, mobile number, home address, receipt details, purchase amount, and store where the purchase was made. You will get an email confirmation upon submission.
● Retain the original single receipt dated within the promo period that matches the online entry as proof of purchase.
Got more questions? Check out this link for the full mechanics.
MR.DIY welcomes the rainy season with deals, deals, deals! So don’t close your umbrella yet to catch all the luck. For more information about MR.DIY and their products, visit www.mrdiy.com/ph or follow them at /mrdiyPH for Facebook and @mrdiy.philippines for Instagram and TikTok.